Although working out and diet control does have a significant impact on the overall outlook of our body, there are a few parts of the body which has stubborn fat and do not go off what may. During these conditions, the body-shaping procedure can help you out. Many readily seek body shaping treatment and have developed the toned body they desire. Go through this blog to learn more about body shaping treatments and their benefits.
What is Body Shaping?
Body shaping is making use of dermatologically approved aesthetic procedures to help reshape parts of the body. Body shaping procedures come as a great aid in helping reduce and get rid of unwanted and stubborn body fat.
Body shaping is a non-invasive procedure that helps reshape certain parts of the body that are high in fat deposition. Body shaping is also called body contouring or body sculpting.
Benefits of Body Shaping Treatment
- Body shaping helps reduce stubborn body fat and provides a toned look.
- It provides an easy way to get the body shape that you desire.
- It provides a permanent solution to get rid of the wanted body fat.
- Most of the body shaping treatments are non-invasive, and they have no downtime.
- The body-shaping procedure helps get rid of skin sagging and looseness.
- It helps reduce cellulite in the body.
- Gives you a permanent solution to not wearing tight and uncomfortable shapewear.
- Boosts your confidence and helps you develop the body of your desire.
How is Body Shaping Treatment Carried Out?
There are numerous body shaping procedures that help get rid of unwanted fat and develop a good and toned body. It is safe to take up an FDA-approved body shaping treatment as it meets the safety standards required for performing the procedure.
Types of Body Shaping Treatments
Coolsculpting is an FDA-approved fat freezing method. In this method, the area that needs to be treated is marked, and then a layer of gel is applied to it. After that, a cooling applicator is placed over the marked area to pull away from the fat in the vacuum. This procedure is carried out till the temperature falls upto -11 degrees, and then the fat cells are frozen. Within a matter of a month or three months, the dead fat cells are eliminated from the body. It is found to provide permanent fat loss of about 27%.
Cryolipolysis makes use of the freezing method to eliminate unwanted fat from the body. In this process, the fat freezes over to form crystals. After a month or two, the body eliminates the dead fat cells naturally. One can witness 20 to 25 % of fat loss after 90 days of treatment. Along with fat reduction, cryolipolysis is also involved in skin tightening, body reshaping, cellulite reduction, and more.
3) Heat Therapy
In the process of heat therapy, the intermolecular temperature of the fat cells increases. This aids in fat loss, and it also binds the fat between the tissues and muscles. Later these fat cells will melt through lymphatic drainage. This therapy needs to be safely carried out by well-trained professionals.
4) Light Therapy
Light therapy is yet another technique for fat reduction and body shaping which makes use of low irradiance laser that emits wavelengths of light like red, blue, and infrared. This penetrates 1 to 2 inches into the skin. This activates the cells and destroys the fat cells. Light therapy is also found to boost metabolism, and blood circulation and rejuvenate the skin.
In this procedure, sonic waves are used to break down the fat cell walls and decrease the size of the fat cell deposits. There are two types of ultrasound treatment, and they are Ultratone futura pro and Ultrasonic liposuction. It is a non-invasive procedure and is completely safe.
How Long Does It Take For The Treatment To Show Effects?
In general, it takes about four to six weeks to see visible results after taking the body shaping treatment. A few clients will be able to detect minimal changes right after the treatment. It all depends on the body type, and the type of body shaping treatment procedure practised.
Is Body Shaping Treatment Safe?
Yes, most of the non-invasive body shaping treatments are relatively safe and have no side effects. When planning to take up body shaping treatment, it is of extreme importance to pick a wellness expert or a clinic that will offer you the safest FDA-approved body shaping procedures.
Things To Keep in Mind
- Clients are advised not to eat 2 hours before or after the treatment.
- Hydration is the key, and it is necessary to take enough water before and after the treatment and avoid caffeinated drinks.
- An adequate amount of food must be taken post-treatment. Do not eat a lot or too little.
- It is also advised to get at least 30 minutes of exercise and movement every day and keep yourself active.
Does It Pain To Get A Body Shaping/Body Contouring Treatment?
Body shaping or body contouring treatment does not cost a lot of pain. Although the clients might feel mild discomfort or tingling sensation, it is bearable and does not take a toll on the body. Well-trained practitioners know how to perform the best body shaping in a safe, effective, and painless way.
Note: To explore more engaging content and stay connected, feel free to visit VeCura Wellness YouTube channel for exciting videos, insightful discussions, and much more.
Why Choose VeCura Wellness?
- VeCura Wellness is the best wellness center that has helped numerous clients transform themselves and develop a healthy and toned body.
- They make use of FDA-approved scientific slimming procedures to provide the best body shaping treatment.
- Vecura has the best team of wellness experts who will offer safe and effective body shaping treatment.
The above blog would have given you a clear idea of body shaping treatment and its benefits.