Light Therapy for Inch Loss
Light therapy is a non-invasive method of fat reduction and inch loss that uses a low irradiance laser that emits wavelengths of Red, Blue, and Infrared light approximately 1-2 inches into your skin.
PPC is an effective way to ensure skin rejuvenation and body contouring. The light waves emitted from the machine produce energy that is absorbed by the body cells. The energy responds to skin damage and restores them.
PPC uses composite visible lights of a broad spectrum ranging between 500 - 6500 NM in wavelength. This wavelength releases very high power in a short time that can heat the skin tissues and destroy fat cells. The penetrating force is very high and can even go through the skin and reach the epidermis.
This activates cells, improves metabolism and blood circulation, and triggers the skin's self-regeneration. This process excludes fat cells from the body as they absorb optical waves and ensures body shaping.
The entire treatment is personalized based on your requirements to ensure the best results.
WHAT TO EXPECT
It helps your body cells to restore the skin damage
Destroys stubborn fat cells in the submental area
Benefits of Light Therapy
Eliminates the stubborn fat cells
It enhances the blood circulation
Restores the elasticity of muscle fibre
It highly benefits your cardiovascular system
It provides better sleep for insomnia patients
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- 1.Does laser light therapy work for weight loss?
- Laser light therapy is a procedure that helps in fat reduction and, subsequently, inch loss. If you are looking for light therapy treatment in Chennai, head to VeCura, the best scientific slimming centre in the city. They offer the best light therapy treatment, using state-of-the-art equipment that is handled by our skilled wellness experts.
- 2.What is an inch loss treatment?
- An inch loss treatment is a procedure that involves red, blue, and infrared light, also known as light therapy. This light therapy helps in achieving inch loss as well as fat loss and is a non-invasive procedure. For the best light therapy treatment in Chennai, head to VeCura. They are one of the most effective scientific slimming centres in the city, known for their light therapy treatment, among other weight loss treatments.
- 3.How long does it take to lose an inch of belly fat?
- If you are taking up light therapy treatment for inch loss, the time it takes to lose an inch of belly fat depends on a couple of factors, including your body type, the amount of fat you have in the area, and how your body responds to the treatment. The results and the time taken vary with every patient/client. If you are looking for a light treatment clinic in Chennai, VeCura is your best pick! For more details about the best scientific slimming centre in Chennai, get in touch with them at www.vecurawellness.com.
- 4.What is the difference between weight loss and inch loss?
- Weight loss and inch loss are often assumed to be the same, but they are terms that mean different things. Weight loss is the reduction in the body’s weight, measured by the reduction in weight in terms of kilograms. Inch loss, on the other hand, is the loss of fat from specific parts of the body like hips, waist, arms, and more. While weight loss can lead to inch loss, inch loss does not necessarily involve loss in weight. If you want to lose weight or inches the scientific way, head to VeCura, the best light therapy clinic in Chennai. For more details, get in touch with them at www.vecurawellness.com.