You may do a few things if back fat is an issue. Although you can’t entirely get rid of back fat, you can alter how your upper, middle, and lower back look. We will discuss the reasons for back fat and our treatments to combat stubborn back fat.
The volume of subcutaneous fat or cellulite fat reduction can now be reduced using a variety of non-invasive body contouring techniques, such as cryolipolysis, radiofrequency (RF), and body contouring (velashape), high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) offered at vecurawellness.
Our body contouring treatments performed at vecurawellness are quite effective in removing stubborn back fat and cellulite in the body areas. In this ultimate guide to getting rid of back fat, we will discuss and offer practical information related to the causes of back fat and several treatments to reduce back fat. Let us dive into the topic to get more valuable insights!
What Causes Back Fat?
Atrophy of the back muscles describes how our muscles deteriorate with age. Back fat rolls can develop from excess back fat resulting from a bad diet and insufficient exercise. For both men and women, back fat is a major issue. Still, happily, there are now a variety of treatments available at vecurawellness to reduce back fat without having to choose invasive surgery.
Extra pounds: You have to lose weight overall to reduce back fat. You can work on tightening and toning the areas of your body you wish to change
while that is going on.
At vecurawellness, we offer the best body toning treatments that help reduce cellulite fat. Our wellness experts have years of experience and are dedicated to helping you achieve your desired body. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve the body of your dreams.
Poor posture: Although it might not cause back fat, it can highlight existing fat. Maintaining proper posture benefits your physical appearance, keeps your bones and joints healthy, and reduces discomfort.
Where is your back fat?
Stubborn back fat can be found in several areas of the body.
- Fat that hangs over the rear areas of the upper back
- Fat folds at the mid-back, close to the back of the waist
- Lower back top fat is a pocket of fat in the back that protrudes over the top of the pant.
Back Fat removal treatments at vecurawellness
At vecurawellness, we perform the nonsurgical elimination of back fat. No downtime or negative physical repercussions occur. Our most popular fat-freezing procedure for the back includes CoolSculpting, velashape treatment, and radio frequency treatment targeting subcutaneous fat to encourage natural fat breakdown.
- It is the only FDA-approved, non-invasive fat reduction procedure.
- It helps to shrink fat cell volume and offers long-lasting results.
In a nutshell, this non-invasive fat freezing (cryolipolysis) procedure shrinks fat cells and produces obvious, long-lasting benefits for body reshaping.
Our wellness experts will treat targeted back fat regions with the Coolsculpting applicator. Please look at our dedicated blog, where we discuss how to get rid of back fat.
- VelaShape treatment: VelaShape is an FDA-approved body contouring treatment that increases collagen and elastin, which results in a localized reduction in skin laxity, and body volume and reduces stubborn back fat.
- The VelaShape treatment performed at vecurawellness is currently a top option for treating back fat. It is widely used to smooth cellulite and reduce the thighs and abdomen inches.
- The VelaShape treatment at vecurawellness is a non-invasive body contouring treatment with FDA-approved technology affective for cellulite reduction.
- The treatment will move the skin closer to the energy source, stretching out the under-skin bands of fibrous tissue and inducing the fat cells to break down.
- The metabolism of the fat cells is accelerated by the radiofrequency and infrared energy of the VelaShape treatment, which causes the cells to shrink in size.
Benefits of VelaShape treatment at vecurawellness
- Improved appearance of cellulite: VelaShape aids in minimizing the appearance of cellulite in the back, thighs, belly, and abdomen.
- Reduced back fat: The body contouring component of VelaShape treatment leads to back fat reduction by shrinking the stubborn fat cells.
- Smoother, delicate skin: velaShape treatment at vecurawellness, enhances smooth skin and texture. In a nutshell, it helps in body toning and effective cellulite reduction.
Obesity Platform treatments
- Ultrasonic Liposuction treatment: Liposuction is a body contouring procedure that uses a strong Ultrasonic head to emit Ultrasonic waves at targeted areas of fat.
- These waves cause a cracking effect on the fat cells, eventually leading to fat cells’ shrinkage.
- The entire procedure is comfortable, painless, and without any side effects. Liposuction can contour various body areas, including the back, abdomen, thighs, arms, and neck.
- An instant, nonsurgical fat loss technique wherein one loses approximately 1-3 inches in areas like the abdomen, waist, hips, thighs and arms.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Liposuction treatment at vecurawellness
It helps to eliminate fat precisely
● The ultrasonic liposuction treatment performed at vecurawellness helps to combat stubborn and fibrous back fat.
● The recovery period is minimal and is a painless procedure performed by our top-notch equipment and wellness experts.
Radio Frequency treatment: A skin-tightening method employs radio frequency to treat loose skin and back fat. The process is non-invasive,
painless, and doesn’t call for any recovery time.
● The radio frequency treatments sculpt and tighten the appearance of the skin by gently and safely heating the tissue and fat cells beneath the skin surface at your back.
Benefits of Radio Frequency treatment at vecurawellness
- Non-invasive & Nonsurgical – Radio Frequency is quick, convenient and painless; it immediately reveals tighter, younger-looking skin.
- Skin Tightening – Radio Frequency treatments will help to lift, firm and tighten skin.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: It is an effective treatment that helps reduce inches by breaking down the fat cells and shrinking the back fat. The ultrasonic cavitation treatment helps treat the localized fat deposits concentrated in the most difficult-to-remove regions.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment at vecurawellness
Sculpting – The treatment is designed to contour your body pain-free with no downtime.
Safe and effective: Fat cells are broken down using low-level ultrasonic vibrations while the surrounding tissues are left unchanged.
The blog mentioned above should have provided you with all the required information about the treatments to combat back fat. Our wellness experts would use the FDA-approved treatment at vecurawellness that treats fat cells at the back. You can contact us through our website or leave a comment in the box below if you intend to use these treatments.