TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of this website, vecurawellness.com (the "Website"), Ve Cura Slimming Clinic ("Business Name") offer of services on this Website, or your purchase of products available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. Ve Cura Slimming Clinic reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. Ve Cura Slimming Clinic will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Ve Cura Slimming Clinic encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Ve Cura Slimming Clinic for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
OWNERSHIP OF THIS WEBSITE
The term Ve Cura wellness clinic (P) Ltd., (“Ve Cura”)' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ground & First Floor - Old Door No. 52, New Door No. 8, Dr. B.N. Road, North Boag Road, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017, India.
- The content of the pages of www.vecurawellness.com is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on www.vecurawellness.com for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on www.vecurawellness.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through www.vecurawellness.com meet your specific requirements.
- www.vecurawellness.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in www.vecurawellness.com which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of www.vecurawellness.com may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time www.vecurawellness.com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to www.vecurawellness.com from another website or document without Ve Cura wellness clinic Ltd., (“Ve Cura”)'s prior written consent.
- Your use of www.vecurawellness.com and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.