Sometimes sticking to a healthy, balanced diet and following a persistent exercise regime cannot help you eliminate those stubborn fat cells in your body. The stubborn fat cells come in the way of your fitness journey, so we have found some interesting patterns or treatments that will help you lose your stubborn fat in the midsection and other body parts. If you have reached what is known as a “plateau” in your weight loss or fitness journey, then it is the right time to use Cryolipolysis to shed fat cells in the body permanently.
You’ve been working out and eating the right foods; however, these stubborn fat cells do not tend to go, no matter what! There is a science behind this stubborn fat. The fat cells have certain kinds of receptors in your body for several purposes. These alpha cell receptors can react and accelerate the fat-burning process much faster. However, beta cells make it harder to lose that stubborn fat.
Cryo anchor, or fat freezing treatments, can be the perfect solution for you. These fat-freezing treatments are becoming profoundly popular. Our clinic provides a top-notch fat freezing treatment that perfectly caters to your body requirements and doesn’t harm any surrounding cells.
Experts perform the procedures to reduce localised fat deposits that do not respond to diet or exercise. The technique is patented under the name “Coolsculpting”. The treatment is meant to treat fat deposits beneath the chin, upper arms, inner and outer thighs, abdomen, hip/flank (“love handles”), upper back (“brassiere rolls”), lower back, and underneath the buttocks. This guide will delve deeper into the treatments and discuss the key differences between Cryo Anchor and CoolSculpting to get you more clarity.
Let Us Unravel Some Interesting Facts Regarding Coolsculpting and Cryo Anchor
- Discovered by accident. The history behind CoolSculpting was found after two children ate flavoured ice pops, which caused dimples on their cheeks. It was the reduction of fat. It led to the idea that the cool temperature was freezing and eliminating fat cells inside the cheeks. They utilised this method and developed a cool sculpting procedure to remove excess fat from various body areas like the flanks, abdomen, thighs, and underarms.
Based on the scientific procedure, Cryo anchor helps to eliminate fat cells permanently. It helps fat reduction in the abdomen, flanks, and thighs. It enhances fat reduction procedures with minimal side effects. The procedure is a promising treatment for the non-surgical fat reduction and body contouring process. In simple words, the treatment helps to freeze up to -5°C and eliminates up to 15% of the stubborn fat.
- Noninvasive Procedure – This is a big one. The Coolsculpting procedure at VeCura Wellness is not painful and has a natural metabolism process. Liposuction is a surgical procedure associated with recovery time. After the procedure, the body will require recovery time. In contrast, Coolsculpting is a comfortable and non-surgical procedure. It helps to eliminate upto 27% of the stubborn fat cells permanently.
The Coolsculpting process, based on Cryolipolysis, is a non-invasive procedure. It uses controlled cooling to reduce subcutaneous fat in the body. It is known for its safety, efficacy, and tolerability of fat reduction procedures. The procedure has minimal downtime and is known for its long-term durability and long-lasting results.
- Minimal Discomfort – Coolsculpting procedure at VeCura Wellness is practically painless. Patients report feeling intense cold as soon as treatment begins. It is an FDA-approved and non-surgical procedure that helps reduce fat. The intelligent technology of Coolsculpting helps to freeze and crystallize the fat cells.
- It is known for zero downtime or recovery process. The patients can even resume work post-treatment as it offers more convenience.
After the frozen fat cells get eliminated, the results become noticeable. It has no cuts, incisions, or scars as it is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure.
Difference Between Cryo Anchor and Coolsculpting
Now that you have understood that Cryo Anchor is a fat-freezing treatment and is a noninvasive procedure performed at VeCura Wellness, that helps to remove the permanent fat cells, let us jump into several differences between these two terms to get more valuable insights. They seem to offer the best results.
First of all, what is Coolsculpting? It is the world’s number 1 procedure that helps to get rid of stubborn fat in a few areas of the body. It is an FDA-approved and safe procedure, as mentioned above.
At VeCura Wellness, the Coolsculpting procedure is performed by certified and well-trained wellness experts and is proven to show effective results of removing fat permanently by 27%. The procedure takes about 60 minutes of your time, a noninvasive procedure that helps in permanent fat loss with minimal downtime. The process is continued until each session results in a reduction and eventual elimination of the fat cells.
The process begins by applying a gel layer to the areas being treated. We use a probe with a vacuum that sucks the fat cells and freezes them upto -11°C to eliminate upto 27% of the stubborn fat cells permanently. Our procedure is a well-known fat reduction technology with several treatments performed worldwide.
How Do Cryo Anchor and Coolsculpting Work at VeCura Wellness?
The Cryo anchor procedure performed at VeCura Wellness is an advanced and non-invasive procedure in which stubborn fat cells are eliminated from the body. In the cryo anchor procedure, we target only your fat cells and use controlled freezing to crystallise your fat under the body without damaging other surrounding cells. It freezes up to -5°C and permanently eliminates upto 15% of the stubborn fat.
It is a procedure where dead fat cells are processed and naturally eliminated. Later the remaining cells are treated, leaving you with less fat and cellulite. The benefits of cryo anchor treatment can be seen in a couple of weeks, but treatments like Coolsculpting under Cryolipolysis can help in the permanent fat cell reduction process. In a nutshell, it helps remove fat bulges from your body and deliver cool energy by permanently eradicating the fat cells in your body.
Benefits of Cryo Anchor Procedure at VeCura Wellness
- The treatment is effective for permanent fat elimination, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, body reshaping, pain relief and enhancing blood circulation.
- It helps eliminate fat within 1 or 2 months, and the treatment freezes up to -5°C and eliminates upto 15% of the stubborn fat.
- It helps to eliminate fat in the upper arms, abdomen, underarms, and underneath the buttocks, knees, and thighs. It is completely tailored as per your requirements. It is a procedure that can help you reduce fat in the chin, arms, legs, or stomach as per the specifications suggested by our wellness expert.
- It is an advanced contouring treatment, a non-invasive procedure, with no risks and minimal downtime.
Note: To explore more engaging content and stay connected, feel free to visit VeCura Wellness YouTube channel for exciting videos, insightful discussions, and much more.
Benefits of Coolsculpting Procedure at VeCura Wellness
- The Coolsculpting treatment at VeCura Wellness is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure performed by well-trained and certified experts.
- It is a procedure that helps reduce permanent fat loss and takes less than 60 minutes.
- It is a procedure that offers safety and longevity results once the fat cells are digested and eliminated from the body. Our experts vouch for safety after profound research and study.
Coolsculpting and Cryo anchor at VeCura Wellness is a customisable and innovative treatment that can non-invasively sculpt and contour the fat of specific areas. FDA-approved Coolsculpting treatment at VeCura Wellness efficiently treats fat cells in places like the abdomen, stomach, thighs, and arms. The results that appear over time are worth waiting for.
We hope the above blog gave you valuable insights into everything you need to know regarding the treatments. If you plan to take up these treatments, you can contact us through our website or leave a comment in the following section below.